Friday, July 17, 2009

Turtle Bud

This is for another belated challenge, this time it was a 1 Hour Challenge at SNR Card Universe. (didn't participate because I was having fun reading aloud "One for the Money" to my husband while he worked on his radio). The background paper is a free digital download, the rest of the papers are Creative Memories. The turtle is from WhimsyDoodles and she was colored with colored pencils (I rouged up her cheeks so that's why she a girl turtle).

I'm going to join SNR's Digital day again. I joined in on the 4th with the DigiShack's images and this time it is with Squigglefly's images. I only have one, put I've planned on getting more. Guess I had better get shopping. That's one of the great things about digital prints - Instant Gratification! You have them as soon as you pay for them.

1 comment:

Rose said...

oh she is so cute!! love your coloring and the background paper. thanks for playing with paperblooms this week :)