Monday, July 27, 2009

Happy B-day card

My first official Simply Sassy card and I hope you're not dissapointed. :)
I used SplitCoastStampers' SC238
sketch. I also went with my yahoo group, Create A Card's challenge to make a masculine card (hopefully the bees aren't too cute-sy). On Color Chef Challenge #16, I had to use Dark Blue, Light Blue, Gray and White. I'm using silver glitter for gray. 2 Red Bananas wanted me to "Spell it Out" - use stickers to make my sentiment. I used the way some of us abbreviate BIRTHDAY as a play on words.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Fun card! Thanks for playing

Teresa said...

Very cute B card. Thanks for joining 2RB challenge.

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

You gals that can fit a ton of challenges in to one card amaze me!! I'm lucky if I can concentrate long enough on the direction for one challenge LOL. Very cute B card and love that you are using the SSDS image!!

Wendy said...

Very cute card. I love the play on words! The bees aren't too cutesy for a guy. Thanks for playing in 2RB's challenge.

Cassie said...

very clever and fun!

Jeanette - said...

Very cute card! thanks for playing along in the 2RedBananas challenge!