Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Blushing Bride


I used DCWV spring glitter paper (the hibiscus print) , plain solid bright pink paper, some kind of velvet swirl paper that I got in a scrap pack, and pink printed paper (from the same scrap pack) that I inked the edges with dusty rose ink. The bride is a Simply Sassy Design. The pink pearl flowers came from Oriental Trading Company. I chose the bride for the Cardvarks challenge, florals for My Time to Craft Floral Frenzy, and the sketch came from Tuesday Morning Sketches #4.

6 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

Wow - you did a fabulous job with the sketch! She looks like a happy bride.

Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

SmilynStef said...

Love that fun bride image ... great sketch too.

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

Cheri I have to confess when they first put this gal in the Shoppe I thought she had a towel on her head LOL - I'm so glad to actually see her done up like she's supposed to be!!

lauren bergold said...

i just love the papers you have chosen for this, and that bride image is just TOO FUN!!! :)

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

That's a really fun image - love it!

Lesley said...

Great card, fab image! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx