Saturday, July 18, 2009

DigiDay: Squigglefly Challenge #3

Challeng #2 isn't a card making challenge so I'll not put it here but challenge #3 is to follow their sketch.

This card is taller than my standard 5 1/4 by 4 1/4. The only thing I don't have on here is the sentiment because I like to wait to see what I need (this is good enough for Birthday, Thank You's, or just a Hello). I colored the Squigglefly image of a girl with my prismacolor markers with a couple of metalic markers (gold earring, watch and bracelet, and the clasp on her purse and metalic blue for her purse and shoes). I used for the circular sketch elements, a Making Memories paper flower that I had gotten from Michael's a couple of months ago from the dollar bin. I used a scrap of the DCWV glitter paper for the skinny rectangle - it doesn't like stickin' down :(

No comments: