Sunday, July 19, 2009

Lamb Priscilla Styles sketch challenge


Another new-to-me challenge blog Priscella Styles and I jump in at their 10th challenge. I made an error with the dots in the upper corner but once it was on, I couldn't take it back off so I made another to be more like the sketch. I used scrap double sided paper for the rectangles behind the image. I inked the edges with 3 shades of blue/green Martha Stewart ink I found in the clearance section at Walmart. The Lamb image was colored with pencils and I glittered the shadow under him with a color mixture.

6 comments:

Priscilla said...

Hi Cheri and WELCOME to our challenges :) Your card is just adorable. Your worked the sketch really well. No worries about teh extra dot LOL If you look at my card, I left one off LOL Anything goes with us, just have fun with it. Thanks so much for joining in the fun this week. Be sure to check out the blog candy we have going on. Hope you will keep playing with us :) Thank you
Priscilla
Midnight Madness DT

Carolyn said...

What a really cute card! I love the bright and cheerful colors. Thank you so much for playing with us at the MMSC this week.

Carolyn, MMDT member
http://creativecardcorner.blogspot.com/

cats whiskers said...

Hi Dear this is fabulous I love that image and those great papers. Have a good week
Hugs Jacqui x

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a bright and cheery card!! Love the adorable Lamb!! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with the MMSC this week!

Michelle's Daydreams said...

How sweet is this! Lovely, little lamb in lellow... I mean yellow! :) Thanks for joining us this week. :)

~Michelle MMSC DT

Jeni C Slack (^0^) said...

How sweet of a card this is, Cheri! Thanks for sharing your talent with us this week at MMSC :) See you at the next sketch, xox ~Jeni MMSC DT