I crammed a lot of challenges in to this card. First, I'm using a song title: either the one that was provied on Stampin' for the Weekend, "Three Times a Lady" by The Commodores (I know it better by Kenny Rogers but if I remember my history right, Kenny used to be with them or some group with a similar name) or if I have to create my own 70's song title, I'll call it "Uptown Girl". I think I have to use one of their titles but just in case, I gave it a second title. Second, I got the sketch from Cute Daisy May, (3) the color scheme with a bounus if you use vintage from Color Creations (the vintage bounus is the old fashion girl), (4) use a hat at Rainbow Lady's, (5) the Spots and Stripes challenge came from Secret Crafter, (6) the Buttons 'n' Bows came from Kaboodle, and from Flourishs Newsletter the (7) challenge to use shimmers (in my case blue eyeshadow since I don't own any shimmers). Here's a close up of the shimmer on the card:
The image came from Penny Duncan Designs, and I printed it out on green because I'm playing around with color right now - experimenting with my Prismacolors to see what happens. The blue paper with the fourishes on it came from Lindsay's card kit (a.k.a. the frugal crafter).
I used paper circles for most of the circles in the sketch because I was afraid that it would be too bulky and heavy to mail (It could still be too bulky with just one button because I've seen swap cards come in with a small hole in the envelope right where the brad or button was on the card). The button I did use is actually the second button because the first one had the floss untie and I couldn't get it re-tied with my currently long fingernails (they'll get trimmed here in the next couple of days but I'm keeping my DH happy because he likes me scratching his scalp or backside with them) so I got a button without the floss and went to my floss drawer and cut off a piece that was long enough for me and my fingernails to use. I put a dot of glue to hold the knot in place so it will never come undone again. I had to leave the small rectangle above the image off because there just wasn't any room. As it was, I played with the image's placement putting it lower than the sketched asked for it.