Monday, July 27, 2009

EXCITING NEWS!!!

I joined a design team...a digi stamp team. Simply Sassy Design Studio. They just had a grand opening on SNR Card Universe Friday night/ Saturday and I had lots of fun doing their challenges.

Simply Sassy has some really cute images, from teddy bears to babies, from fairies to princesses, from frogs to bees, and from summer images to birthday images. Check them out!

I'm really lovin' digi's. I can make them different sizes. I don't get ink on my fingers or outlines of the edges of the stamp around my image. It's a lot easier to store than drawers full of mounted or acrylic rubber stamps because they are in a file on my computer. And when I'm done "stamping" I don't even have to put them away, just delete them off my word document or close the file. And buying them is better than rubber stamps too. I get them immediatly via download rather than waiting for them in the mail. They also are cheaper than rubber stamps.

And while I prepare my first official card as their team member, be sure to check out my fellow design team mates.

1 comment:

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

Congratulations Cheri, and welcome aboard! I'm trying to make all the rounds and get caught up after the Grand Opening - I'm a little behind LOL - but I am truly glad to have you on the team!