Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Final SMC challenge as a Design Team Member


I'm entering this card into ColourQ's color pallet of Burgundy, Red, Blue, Navy and White. The girl is colored with alcohol markers on cream cardstock (I used a white gel pen to give her white eyes and white on her collar and cuff). I added glitter to the center of the flowers (too bad they don't show up better) and to the heart (that shows up well however) to perhaps signify the glitter of fireworks bursting in the air. The flowers are from Daisy Crazy Lillian tube of Prima flowers except the white ones came from Oriental Trading Company box.

Well, sadly, that card is my very last post as DT for Sew Many Challenges.
They are going to take a little unexpected break and I think I'll take a short break over the 4th of July week too. Also, I have decided not to apply for another term and to move onto other projects..namely Tiger Den Leader (BIG change - LOL).

Over the past year, I have had a wonderful time with Sew Many Challenges, and I would like to publicly thank Angela for the privilege of working with her SEW cute images, (she is certainly a talented artist) and thanks to Jeri who is the team's coordinator. It has been an honor and privilege to work with these two ladies and the entire team (all extremely talented ladies). I will miss working with you all, but you will still see me because I plan to continue using SEW MANY images and enter into as many challenges as time will allow.

4 comments:

Sylvia said...

What a cute card and cute image!

Anonymous said...

cute Cheri! Love how you used the colors in a non-4th of july way;)

Teena in Toronto said...

Very nice :)

Happy blogoversary!

Diane said...

Such a cute card and I'm sure they will miss you at Sew Many Challenges!