Here's is another "new and improved" Sew Many Cards image: Tayla with Balloon. I colored Tayla with colored pencils and embossed the red oval with the paisley cuttlebug folder. I 'smooshed' brown chalk on the oval to "age" it and inked the edge in blue cyan ink. I further aged the card using brown cocoa ink on the edge of the card. It ended up a bit plain so I added white to the red and I think that improved it.
Ann's Creative Nook - Red, White, Blue
Techno Stamper - sketch
Here's what Tayla used to look like. The biggest difference you'll notice is the party hat. I tried the party box instructions provided by The Wild Flower Patch