music to listen to as I create-feel free to MUTE if you don't want it


Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Love your Blog award


Wow. I got honored. I have a blog award. I am just speechless. Thank you to Jess for this wonderful award. Thank you very much.
She only has 2 requirements for this award.....

1.) Post on my Blog (done)
2.) Pass it on to whoever I want (see below)

So who should I pass it on to? Hmmm. I'll have a hard time narrowing my choices to a few. LOL I'm just going to spread the love (hopefully they haven't received this award already).


Thanks everyone. Good Night.

5 comments:

Diane Davies said...

Awwwwe thank you! I'm going to post it now. Thanks so much.

Lisa said...

Thanks so much teamie I will post it soon

Bonibleaux Designs said...

Cheri this is so sweet. I'm still trying to get to everyone's blogs after getting the "shop" set up and being out of commission for a few days I am so far behind!!! Thank you for the lovely award!!

Regina said...

thanks sweetie! I will get this posted soon!

Michell said...

So, so cute! This is one of my very favorites!!!! You are so creative...
--
Michell
Get the best FREE offers on the Best Home security Systems