Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Love your Blog award


Wow. I got honored. I have a blog award. I am just speechless. Thank you to Jess for this wonderful award. Thank you very much.
She only has 2 requirements for this award.....

1.) Post on my Blog (done)
2.) Pass it on to whoever I want (see below)

So who should I pass it on to? Hmmm. I'll have a hard time narrowing my choices to a few. LOL I'm just going to spread the love (hopefully they haven't received this award already).


Thanks everyone. Good Night.

4 comments:

Diane Davies said...

Awwwwe thank you! I'm going to post it now. Thanks so much.

Lisa said...

Thanks so much teamie I will post it soon

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

Cheri this is so sweet. I'm still trying to get to everyone's blogs after getting the "shop" set up and being out of commission for a few days I am so far behind!!! Thank you for the lovely award!!

Regina said...

thanks sweetie! I will get this posted soon!