Monday, August 10, 2009

Trifold Angel - Inspiration

Today's challenge is to take this group of photos and be inspired to make something based on it.I went for the green and orange thread spools with button photo as my color inspiration so the card is predominately orange and greens.

I made a TriFold card. You've seen trifolds on my blog before (first the Wooly for MIL, then for a swap). I colored her with my Prisma markers (you can't see the gray outline around the angel) and I used gold pen to color her tiarra. After sticking her on the light green mat, I stitched the zig zag in white floss. Then I matted her in dark green, the printed paper and the dark green again. I made sure to carefully adhere only one side of the mat and stuck her on the left fold.

Open on the different sides


Fully open and flat

Thanks for looking

No comments: