To win a $25 Gift Certificate to the Wags N’ Whiskers Store and a new release stamp from Wags N’ Whiskers you MUST comment on EACH design team members blog. We know we have a large team, but it’ll be well worth the hop to see all of our teams great projects and our sponsors awesome prizes!
Would you like to win a $10 Gift Certificate to Simon Says Stamp and the entire line of Sew Many Cards new releases…then we have a special challenge this week for you during our blog hop…You’ll find all the details on the last stop of our hop!
Please stop by each of the Sew Many Cards design team members blogs and leave a friendly comment, and be sure to leave us an email or link to your blog when you finish the hop at our challenge blog!!
You have hopefully arrived here from Mary. Your next stop in the hop will be Suzanne.
If you lose your way, the list for the order is below and at Sew Many Challenges.
You Are Here: Cheri
I get to show you Donkey with Cart of Hearts. I colored him with my alcohol markers (several brands) then decided that I wanted a different shape beside circle or square so I traced around a hexagon candle that I had here. After cutting it out, I inked the edges with brown. I had found a challenge wanting Cocoa, Gray, and Caramel colors so I hunted up the best that I could find of that. I think the brown and caramel colors look great together. I used my Damask embossing folder again on this, then the brown ink pad again on the raised design. The "ribbon" is a sticker from a heidi swapp tape dispenser.
My card follows several challenges that I wish to enter it in:
- Cooking it Up w/ Katie: Recipe 1. Use a "non human" image (Donkey), 2. Add some texture (Embossing), 3. Use a product you've never used before (New Release Stamp)
- Creative Belli: Hearts
- http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.com/: any digital imagePCP Sketch Challenge: I changed it to a square card
- AiFactory: create a card from any sketch you find
- Scrapmaster's Paradise Color Combo #32: Close to Cocoa, Basic Grey, & Creamy Caramel
- Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps: #14 - No Embellishments
- One Stop Craft Challenge: Love and Kisses
- Basic Grey Challenges: Animals
- A Spoonful of Sugar: Freestyle (Anything)
- Dare you to Digi Stamp: Hearts
- InStyle Stamps: Hearts