Sunday, January 31, 2010

Make-N-Takes from Sat fundraising crop

Here's the Make-n-Takes I made at the Fundraising crop I attended on Saturday with some friends.Here's a little card that could be used for gifts. The butterflies were punched with Stampin'Up's punch (I think) but I'm not sure about the border piece since they were pre-punched. The buttons were attached with the tiniest Glue Dot I've ever seen. I may have to search for them.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

And here's a corner bookmark...the base was a square with a triangle cut out (die cut) and the blue triangle was embossed with the Sizzix dots folder.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

This is something that is suppose to be able to go into a scrapbook but I'm not sure that I'd trust it to be acid free but it's a nice idea that I might use on a card. It was made with paint chip cards that you can get where paint colors are mixed. Also, I tried out a neat corner edger by Fiskars. It is used exactly like scissors instead of a punch.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

This little card was using a Close to my Heart stamp and the technique was how to paper piece. The demonstrator kept the flame on the candle pink, but I cut it off, colored it yellow with my alcohol markers (I hoped to finish my album and have time to color some images but I didn't finish - maybe I would have if I didn't go for these Make N Takes). The flame has a bit of CTMH glass accents (similar to my glossy accents) and it was also used to glut the knotted ribbon.

1 comment:

Michelle Custodio said...

I've always thought of using card making for a fund raising activity. I just don't know how to start.