Saturday, July 25, 2009

Simply Sassy Grand Opening Challenges

Well, my weekend plans got canceled so I'm home after all. I'll show you what I've been up to instead. I've been working at the Simply Sassy Grand Opening Challenges at SNR Card Universe. Here's the cards I made for the challenges.

Midnight - Sketch Challenge1:00 am - Color Challenge Pick one of nine cropped photos to be inspired by and create something with it. I chose lemons on the tree so Yellow, Green, & White were the dominate colors.

2:00 am - Ad Challenge Pick from the ads posted and be inspired by it. I chose this one.I combined it with the sticker challenge below.

3:00 am - Image Challenge - Get a Simply Sassy Digital Stamp Freebie!
4:00 am - ABC Challenge - play a fun game
I did G and K
5:00 am - Scraplift Challenge Pick something you like of someone else's and copy it. I combined it with the sticker challenge below.
6:00 am - Theme Challenge choice of themes to make a card and the first one was a Birthday Card. I combined it with the Stickers Challenge below.
7:00 am - What's Black, White and Red all over Challenge8:00 am - Photo Album Challenge
third album, third photo, post, and tell about it
9:00 am - Vintage Photos Challenge
upload a vintage photo and tell why you were inspired
10:00 am - Textures Challenge
11.00 am - Sticker Challenge
12.00 pm - Speed Challenge Have one hour to complete the challenge using the things they call out to use. Items to use were base paper, border, ribbon, bow, sentiment, glitter, punch, and butterfly/bug.

No comments: