Friday, July 31, 2009

Floatin' Angel & Calendar page

I'm using a Simply Sassy Design on this card. The strip in the middle was accordian folded and glued down on the ends only then I used pop dots to suspend the angel over the strip. I don't know what this would be like when it mails (extra postage? squished flat?) but I'll just have to wait to see whenever I mail it (if I ever do since some cards I keep because I like them too much and this might just be one of those keepers). However, it fits in with PaperPlay's challenge to do 3D cards.

Speaking of mailing, here's my monthly calendar page to my mom.

3 comments:

Sandie said...

Great card. What a lovely image. Love your calendar

Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week :)

Mandy said...

beautiful work!

thanks for joining us at Paperplay this week! hope to see you visit again soon!

hugs mandyxx

Julie M said...

Oh that's a cute card, Cheri (and I love your Mum's calendar page too). And I'm amazed at your card total this year - 200 - wow!!!

Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

Julie