Friday, July 3, 2009

Baby shower card


My cousin is having a baby (2nd one but it's been a while since the last one and I guess she didn't keep any previous baby stuff so there's a bay shower planned for her). I made this card for her but I don't know yet what I'm going to give her. I don't even know if it's a boy or girl so I made sure the card wasn't too frilly. I think I did a slightly better job of the glitter border (bottom edge and bottom right corner is a bit wobbly). The ribbon at the top is using the two-hole punch that I bought like a year ago and never used but I've been watching a bunch of you-tube videos and was reminded of this gadget when I saw a how-to with ribbon. I used a punch out that I never used on my scrapbooks (my babies are grown up past this stage) so I thought I would used it on a card rather than toss it out. The orange baby hands and feet were created with my cuttlebug and a fiskars embossing plate.

No comments: