Monday, July 20, 2009

Elegant Wedding


You can't see it in the photo but I embossed the black base with doves using my cuttlebug machine and a sizzix template. I'm following sketch #19 by PaperTakeWeekly. I just discovered yesterday Pink Petticoat digistamps so I haven't had a chance to color one of the images yet. I used for the sketch a coloring page image off google images to go with my wedding card. I used pink as my accent color because I had seen another (older) challenge to use pink and black. The ribbon is Creative Memories, the first (inner) mat is a digital paper download and the outer mat is a freebie from a card making magazine.

1 comment:

Dawny P said...

This is gorgeous :) I love the image you used and it’s a fabulous take on the sketch. Thank you for joining us at PTW, hugs, Dawny xxx