Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Teacher Appreciation gifts

I just counted up all the cards I've made in 2009. 115
I don't know about you, but I'm sure impressed. And it's not even the middle of the year yet. Included in the 115:


I have two boys in elementary school and they each have three "main" teachers (I'm not including the PE coach, music teacher, and art teacher although they might like being appreciated too). I made 6 of the card magazine holders (I've seen this on splitcoaststampers, but where I first saw it was on SheetLoad. Unfortunately, I do not have the link handy). I did tweak the measurements so I could have regular A2 sized cards (originally, it was made for 3x3 cards) . I made 3 cards for each teacher so that meant 18 cards total. I covered each holder in a different color paper (each common color was pink since I don't have much need to use pink) and the three cards that went with it also had the same background paper.

Speaking of my sons, I had the oldest tested and he scored 98, 100, & 107 so he's in the average range for intelligence.

No comments: