Monday, May 11, 2009

Get Well Soon Blue/Green Card


My Oz-somestamps sketch attempt following Color Create's 15th color combo of blue and green. Their example was more a royal blue and grass green but I have pastel or dark "heritage" colors and I thought springtime needs pastel colors more. I took a light blue paper and embossed it with my Cuttlebug. I used a yellow-green printed paper for the next background piece as well as the sentiment piece. The image I used as my next part of the sketch because it was almost exactly the same size as the diminsions given. The Get Well Soon is a rub-on by Colorbok that I found in the dollar bin at Michaels. Too bad Hobby Lobby doesn't have a dollar bin but then I might be spending more money at Michaels if I had one closer. :) Since this is another lamb image, it goes to my Mother in Law for her card collection.

3 comments:

Judi M said...

The light, bright pastel blues and greens are perfect for this springtime card. Nice combination with this image.

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good morning Cheri, an absolutely gorgeous card hunny, i just adore it. Have a great day and thank you for joining in with our creative crew challenge this week. Linda x

Tara said...

Thanks for joining in with this week's Colour Create challenge! Your card is just gorgeous and I love the shades of blue and green you've used! xx