Sunday, May 10, 2009

Fluffles - hello busy bee! and Congrats

I just found this new sketch site, Designer Showcase. I've tried their first sketch challenge. They didn't list sizes of the elements so I guess-timated (and guessed incorrectly as evident by the under square). My stamped image is Stampendous's Fluffles (love that cat!) that I colored with what ever markers I found lying around at school (colored in a free moment-not that I have a lot of them) and the rectangle and square are Creative Memories papers. The card bottom is from an unnamed card stack that I bought at a Books Are Fun sale at my school.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
This is my entry to PaperCraftPlanet's sketch challenge. The image came from coloringpages.com, colored with Bic markers and Copic markers (skin and background). The Colorbok chipboard heart came from the dollar bin at Michaels yesterday and the ribbon I've had for a while and don't remember where it came from. The "Congratulations" paper was in my scrapbox.

1 comment:

stampingtink said...

Very cute! Love that fat cat and the two sweethearts is just precious! Great job!