Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Sewn Together Challenge #7


I chose to use Jaden because I haven't used him much before and there are so many cute images that I have a hard time picking and choosing. I used flowers that I got from Oriental Trading Company and Accent Essentials Mattewas used to attach them and to put a dot in the center of the flower. The paper is from DCWV Fun in the Summer Sun pack.

Don't forget to look at the Freebie Friday and join us on the PaperCraftPlanet for more freebies.

Thanks for looking at my card and please see everyone's creations.

5 comments:

Trish said...

Hi Cheri I love Jaden he is one of my favourites, love your card. Trish:)

sophiesmama said...

Very cute card Cheri! Love it!
Hugs,
Mary

~Jeri~ said...

So cute Cheri!!! I always love seeing your creations!!!! Love listening to the music on your page too!! :o)

Anonymous said...

tooo cute! great job Cheri!

sarabeth

kim.mom said...

Soooo cute!