Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Sewn Together Challenge #10

The Challenge today: Make a Thanksgiving/Fall Card and include buttons, brads or flowers (or all) . I chose pilgrim Tayla and colored her with my Prisma markers. I glued two buttons and a felt flower to meet the challenge parameters. I used an old sketch card that I had started but never finished so I don't remember much of the background details. I know the leaf print is a digi-printable but don't remember who I got it from. It was printed on velum so the background color shows thru. The beginnings of this card worked perfectly for this challenge because it gave me a spot for the large flower, two buttons (I could even included a single brad in the small square but I thought it would take away from the leaves).
Thanks for looking at my card.
Be sure to check out everyone else's creations and be sure to check back this weekend for big new release information. I may even give you a sneak peak on Thursday (hint, hint)!

1 comment:

Trish said...

I love Tayla, and the iage is so cute, lovely card. Trish:)