Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Oh My! Lemonade stand Award too!

Penny gave me this award. She's the one that designed my blog header and she even creates SVG files that can be used with the Cricut. Check out her amazing cards.

Here are the rules for this award.
  1. Comment on this blog. (Check)
  2. Cut and paste the award logo and use it on your own blog. (Check)
  3. Nominate 5 to 10 blogs you feel show great attitude and gratitude. (see below)
  4. Link to your nominees within your blog post. (Check)
  5. Comment on their blogs to let them know they received the award.
  6. Link back to the person who gave you the award to show your appreciation (Check)
Let see... Let's go for some new people this time...and I'm not going to look to see if they have this award already.

Ramblings of a Working Wife and Mom - A good friend that I crop with.

SusanBlueRobot - not only does she have freebies and tutorials, she has a little robot friend. Also, she's got some blog candy going right now!!!

Chris's Designs - C0-moderator with me on SureCutsALot Users and very very nice.

creativechaos - Jeanne has good eye-candy and free SVGs

Inkyrat Creations - Myra is a lovely lady that has taught me some new tricks. I hope to use her "punch along with me" characters some day soon. AND I can't forget that she crochets and has a cat (That's not a cat hair, that's an embellishment!)

My Crafty Life - Dan is wonderful to listen to even if you don't know anything about Inkscape.

Denise's Scrapbooking Room - Lots of free SVG cutting files you can download.

Tammy Brown - I used to teach in her yahoo group but my system just isn't able to handle that. I need to remember to check out her blog more often, because she's got great scrapbook sketches/layouts.

Esther's Tear Bears are so cute.

No comments: