Saturday, June 20, 2009

Sheep-y Congrats

I printed the background (freebie I picked up last year when I thought I'd get into digital scrapbooking) on pink paper to make the pink pinker. The sheep is cut out from a google image (there's not much you can do with sheep unless you make them into black sheep) and mounted on a little green (grass?) circle. I attached the purple prima flowers with light blue eyelets that I got from Jo-Anns a few years ago. The Congrats stamp is from Oriental Trading Co. I inked it up and the ink beaded up and didn't smooth out when I stamped it. I inked it up again and tried to stamp on top of the previous stamping (easy to do when it's clear). I actually did it three times. I wanted the edges to be purple and the middle blue but it didn't exactly end up like the flowers. I inked the edges of the pink paper with purple ink and then mounted it on light blue cardstock.

No comments: