Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Sewn Together Challenge #17

Make a project using only red- you can use any color for the image, but everything else should be Red. I tried to not use anything but red but there's those tiny white dots in the ribbon - I'll just claim that it is snow for the snow man. LOL I took a dark red cardstock for my base and embossed it with the Holiday Ribbons embossing folder. I took a lighter piece of red paper and embossed it with the same folder. The snowman (Angela's design) was colored with Bic Markers - two shades of blue to off set the red. I will be using these for thank you cards for Christmas presents received since I have several more store bought cards to use up.

Be sure to sign up for the newsletter (link on the side) to get the free friday images. Also check out the rest of the design team's take on the red theme. Angela, Deanette, Donna, Georgia, Jeri, Julie, Kim, Mary S., Sarabeth, Shelia, Sherry, & Trish

1 comment:

kim.mom said...

Awesome! Love that blue to give it some contrast!