Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Sewn Together Challenge #16

Make a project with a winter theme:
I love "easy" requirements like this. I had been wanting to try this technique for a while now and now I could finally try it out. I tore up a foil gift wrap sample into pieces and glued the pieces down. Then I took a PJ penguin image, and colored it with my Prisma and Bic markers. I printed a second copy the same size on velum for the globe and cut everything out so that PJ would show up but the light blue background would hopefully look more globe-like.

Hope you like my card and be sure to check out what everyone else has made: Angela, Deanette, Donna, Georgia, Jeri, Julie, Kim, Mary S., Sarabeth, Shelia, Sherry, & Trish

5 comments:

~Jeri~ said...

awesome job! I'll have to give this technique a go!

Anonymous said...

Love the snowglobe!!!

kim.mom said...

WOW - Love the whole card but that BG is really cool!!! Great idea to use the vellum, too!

Anonymous said...

super cute!

xoxo
sarabeth

Regina said...

awesome card! love the vellum use!