Sunday, March 22, 2009

Lots of cards today

First is a card that I received for a circle theme swap. The rest of the cards are what I've made for my SIL.
Above is Tangled Fluffles, colored with my Bic Markers while below is a cat from a velum sticker pack that I picked up at JoAnn's in their clearance sale. I also added three gold paint beads to finish it off.
The oval card was following a sketch and I used my punch to create the flower. The cat sleeping on the "quilt" was colored with water color pencils to look like a tortishell cat since that's one of her cats' colors.
Below is Fluffles checking out a snail and colored with my Bic Markers (all the Fluffles were Bic Markers). This may be the end of my creating for the weekend - Tomorrow is my last day off and I have laundry to fold and I guess I'm going to have to shampoo the carpet after all since my youngest threw up on it really early this morning. :(

No comments: