Friday, April 10, 2009

Finally got to my scanner....

and do I have a lot of cards to show. :) I've been busy, then sick, then busy again and just haven't had time or desire to do anything. Maybe the next couple of weeks, my son will be MAP testing at his school so I won't have to stand over him to make him do his homework so that'll give me time to page plan for a 12 hour crop next weekend.

First are some cards that I've gotten for the Green/Orange/Pink/Yellow swap.
Then I have a "For You" and two "Birds" cards received. Kind of funny that two people used the same image.

Then I have a couple of circle cards and a corners card from those swaps.

Finally, I have some more that I made. The green tag is on a white embossed card (doesn't show up well on my computer). Also, the pink cat card is so pale that it's not showing up well either. I just swipped a pink ink pad across the white cardstock and it made a neat "texture" across the front. The glittery pink flowers on the last card are more of those "flora doodles" from Hobby Lobby.

No comments: