Saturday, March 14, 2009

Cards, Cards, and More Cards

I haven't been keeping up with my blog (just haven't had time to scan) but I've been busy. :)
Here I have cards made for a Corners swap. Each one ended up looking a little different so I just went ahead and scanned them all. I meant to stamp "hello" on each one but forgot. Oh well, the swapper that gets my cards can put what ever they would like to have on it that way.

Below, this is for an upcoming swap, Colors Orange, Green, Yellow and Bright Pink, that hasn't closed yet so hopefully it won't fall thru. The card I happened to scan, is the one that is different - all the others have the ribbon on the left. Otherwise, all 4 of them look the same. I have the Easter Image matted on orange corrugated "Cardboard" (it isn't really cardboard, but it wasn't cardstock that I embossed - I bought it that way many years ago). I need to stamp "Happy Easter" inside. Since I don't have much bright pink, I may use that color.

Then the 4U cards and Circle cards are for more swapping. They are blank inside since the outside says it all. LOL The Circle card replaces what I made for it before (see below) but ended up not liking the results. I'll use them for the Autism Card Donation. I embossed small flowers with glittery embossing powder inside the circles. That's when I wasn't too happy with my results. That and the ribbon didn't "speak" to me anymore even though that was the reason for the purple and salmon color scheme for the circles.

Now here are some cards that I've been recieving for all this swapping....

There are still more to come so hopefully in the next few days I'll have more to share.

No comments: