Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Weight loss thus far

I'm down to 134!

Lost 6 lbs since starting the unofficial NurtiSystem diet. I'm following what they tell you to eat (my mother is doing it and she gave me copies of everything). My goal is to get to around 115. I started eating more healthy-ly (is that even a word?) on June 12 so six lbs in 3 weeks isn't bad. When I go back to work, I won't have to buy a new wardrobe because the waist band was too tight (like last year). Maybe if I'm lucky, I can get the new wardrobe because the waistbands wont stay up on me. I've got 5 or 6 weeks to go (I haven't checked exactly when school starts). Maybe a new winter wardrobe. Hey! a girl can dream. :)

Now if I could just try and exercise and get more sleep at night...

2 comments:

Melzie said...

Good for you!!! :) I'm trying also, and have been doing pretty good also! Not so much watching my food, but walking every single night!! Keep it up!

Courtney said...

Congrats, keep up the great work! I'm trying too (with Weight Watchers), 14 lbs gone so far in 6 weeks, but I missed my weigh-in yesterday for week 7, so not sure where I am this week.