Sunday, July 15, 2007

Cat Shower

I'm going to a Cat Shower and I made this card for it.

Front of Card

Inside has an embossed Cat but it's hard to see.

Inside Verse:
Bigger Fish, Fatter Mice, Slower Birds, More Yarn, Wishing you all the best!
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
What's a Cat Shower? We are a bunch of crazy cat people that use the excuse of someone getting a new cat as a way to have a party. The new cat is given gifts like you would for a baby shower. It was done a couple of years ago for my SIL when she got her first cat, then continued for my MIL when she got a cat last fall after not having one for 3 or so years. The current lady that we're having a party for Monday evening, makes more money than my DH and I combined so it's not like she needs anything. Plus she has one cat already (the 2nd cat is replacing the one that just recently died of an undetected heart defect). Talk about being hard to shop for!!! Anything I could afford, she could get the best that money can buy. Plus it's not like she NEEDS things for the cat. It's mainly a way to get together and get away from the guys.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

A cat shower...can't say I've ever heard of that before! lol Too funny.