Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Tuesday cards

I've colored Eris and his flowers with my Bic markers and the formally clear dew drops with Pearl alcohol ink. The cardstock is all scraps (I sorted thru all of them Sunday so I'm ready to use up some of those other pieces). I cuttlebugged the light green cardstock with a border embossing folder and inked it a tiny bit to help it show up. I used the same ink to stamp 'Thanks' (I used only part of the word Thanksgiving)

Challenges I combined to enter this card in:
All sorts challenge wants animals
Just us girls challenge using their sketch
I love digi challenge make a Thank You card



Now here's my Create-A-Card card



I used a flower from the Oriental Trading Company Black collection, and punched the Dragonflies from Creative Memories paper with my new Creative Memories punch that I bought at my scrapping retreat this weekend.

Challenges this card was created for...
Colour Create : Burnt Orange, Black and Cream (I'm a little darker)
Stampin' Royalty: Use Punches

13 comments:

Maria said...

LOVE that SMC image! Nice job with the sketch and thanks so much for playing along with us this week.

Elaine ♥ said...

Love that cute elephant image, lovely card and great layout :)

Thanks for joining us at I Love Digi this week :)

Elaine x

~Jeri~ said...

Great card Cheri! Love the green and black!

Adrina said...

That's a nice card Cheri.
Adrina XX

Dragonlady said...

Hi Cheri

Cute card and luv that deep green colour. Thank you for playing along at I Love Digi.

HUgs Ali x

carol said...

wonderfull card, hugs carol x

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Fab card...

love what you did with the dewdrops I would never have believed they were originally clear

Thanks for playing at Allsorts

Emma xxx

Teresa Kline said...

this is so cute, great job...have a fabulous weekend!

enjoy *~*

kim.mom said...

Both of them are AWESOME!!

Kirsten...x said...

Fabulous card such a cute image...x

Thanks for joining us this week at allsorts hugs kirsten...x

Anita said...

I love how cute this is. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Sew Many Challenges. Hugs, Anita

Bev said...

I love the simplicity of your card and the elephant is very cute. Thanks for joining us at I Love Digi.

Sprytebyrd said...

Wonderful cards! I love the embossing on the Elephant card! Great idea to ink it up a bit!
Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Digi! I hope to see you again soon!
Dee (Spryte)