Thursday, May 20, 2010

Teacher Appreciation Gifts - SMC #15

This week's sponsor is

BUGABOO STAMPS -- JODIE MACKRELL -- OWNER

URL LINK -- http://www.bugaboostamps.com/home.html

STORE LINK -- http://www.bugaboostamps.com/Shop_digistamps.html
This is the teacher appreciation gifts that I made for my sons' teachers a few weeks ago. There's a pen, bookmark and post-it note pad in a coordinating cover. The pink one with a SMC image, is for the kindergarten teacher and the ones below are for the 5th grade teachers (don't remember where I got them). I just hope the teachers got them. So far I've found one of the pens that was suppose to be given to a 5th grade teacher in DS1's room.


Be sure to go to Sew Many Cards Challenge Blog to see what everyone else came up with and be sure to play along.

4 comments:

kim.mom said...

These are GORGEOUS!!! I bet they loved them...if they got them (he! he!). I have one like that....oh the things I find under his bed!!!

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

What super little gifts!! Love your coloring!

Anita said...

This is so nice. I am sure that they will love it. Hugs, Anita

Anonymous said...

great teacher gifts!