Monday, May 10, 2010

CAC sketch 5-5

I went for Color Create's color challenge to use KHAKI, AQUA, BROWN and CREAM. I also went for Scrappy Frogs's challenge to Gloss a Mother's day card (I did Cammi) and Just Us Girls' challenge to make a pocket card (the Cammi tag goes into a pocket) and the tag is for Crafty Catz challenge. I used an adhesive-backed ribbon to create my design/texture (whatever you call it).


Sorry for the blurry photo. I was trying to get a close up of the tag sentiment.
Men are what their mothers made them. Ralph Waldo Emerson

5 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

Awe! Such an adorable pocket card Cheri! I just want to pinch that little inch worms cheeks! Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls!

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Cheri what a fun card love those retro colours and the pocket idea is great

Hugs
Lorraine x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Cheri
A fabulous card,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz for this week's challenge,
Hugs Dianne xx

carol said...

hi..lovely card for this weeks challenge glad you good join in with Craftycatz, x carol

AKiteFlier said...

Cute cute card - Thanks for playing with JUGS this week.