Tuesday, March 2, 2010

CAC sketch 3-2

Here's the sketch to follow:
I used a bright floral background paper and some cardstock from one of those pound packs for the yellow and green. The yellow was embossed with swiss dots cuttlebug folder and the green piece was embossed with script. The pink lady is from a stamped image swap from a couple of years ago. I haven't decided if she'd look better if I add some colored pencil to her. It might make her "pop" but it might ruin it too. Maybe you all can tell me what you think.

Let me see if there's any challenges I can enter into:
The Secret Crafter Saturday: Stitching (in the flower background)
Bee Crafty: Embossing

As always, thank you for looking and for leaving me a comment. I appreciate them all.

2 comments:

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Lovely

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

Bee said...

Lovely card! Thanks for joining in the Bee Crafty Challenge (although you do need to include a digi too for this challenge) :)