Sunday, February 14, 2010

Personal Challenge:A week of cards #1

This is a card that follows a sketch in a word document so I can't show you how it looks but trust me, my card looks a lot like it. I used PCP's color challenge as my inspiration and I used a pre- stamped image that my friend Diana gave me (I believe it was a Greeting Farm image). I used some scrap green Magic Mesh that I picked up for a quarter (along with some red) behind the Merman (or is it a merboy?). I applied some glossy and matte accents to the green triangles in an attempt to look like waves. The purple card stock was embossed with the Bubbles Cuttlebug folder (appropriate for a water creature don't 'cha think?).

1 comment:

Lindsay Weirich said...

That background is great, I had to read how you did that, so simple, love it! BTW the sams club GP is lass per sheet than walmart! great buy on the magic mesh!