Tuesday, February 16, 2010

CAC sketch 2/16 - spring card

I took this sketch,
and the spring card (as in B O I N N N G!!! not the season) directions on SplitCoastStampers to make this card

I used a paisley like paper cardstock from BasicGrey Sultry pack, purple from an 8x8 pack that I don't have the name for, brown ink on all edges for distressing (Little Paper Shop), flowers from Prima Daisy Carzy and the image from Motivet (even though it isn't Sewn Together, it is a cat and I can't pass them up). I colored the kitty for Aly's Sunday Challenge with my alcohol markers and the center of the flower is a dot of Matte Accents. I'm also submitting this for All Sorts Challenge: 1,2,3 of what ever you choose...I have 1 image, 2 flowers, 3 rings/circles.

1 comment:

Danni said...

I just love this card!! So, so cute!!