Monday, September 3, 2007

The last of the August cards

For a Button Card Swap: Must use buttons in any way. I tried to make them look like the buttons were holding the picture of the flowers on.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
Ribbon Card Swap: Use ribbon in any way. I made a fairly simple card. There is another layer inside to give an area to write since the green might be too difficult of a background to read.
< < < < < < < < < < < < < < < < < < < < < < < < < < < < < < <

This is a pair of cards using a card pack. Hopefully, the swappers won't feel like I cheated because I use something that was pre-printed. I bought the card pack at school and really didn't look at the paper that came with it. I did add the square with the get well message and the tiny flower in the center of the 8 petal flower.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

More cute cards, Cheri! WTG!