Monday, February 4, 2013

Sketch Card and a Challenge

Here's the sketch ...
...and the card I made.

It's been a while since I participated in an outside challenge but I finally did this one at CDAC Progressive.  The image came from Shelly's Images just for participating in the challenge.  I colored the angel and heart with colored pencils except for the wings.  I wanted glitter on the wing, but found out my clear Atyou glitter marker was dried up   :(    so I had to settle for the silver glitter marker.  I also got my cuttlebug folders out and used it  (been a long time since I used them too). 

Thanks for looking and I hope you enjoyed my card.

2 comments:

Priscilla said...

Love your card. Your sunburst paper at the bottom is just lovely. Great job with Shellys image too. You rocked it! What a pleasure to visit your blog.Thank you so much for playing the cdac challenges. Can't wait to see what you will come up with for the other challenges going on. Remember you can enter as many times as you like till March 31st. Happy crafting.
Priscilla

Unknown said...

Hi Cheri,
What a fun project and I love how you used the sketch. Thanks so much for joining in the Progressive Challenge at CDAC.