Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Create-A-Card sketch 11-8-2011

Here's another Create a Card sketch cardHere's what I did with the sketch...
Here it is again. Above is the photo-edited version, while below is the straight from the scanner version (I still don't see the red looking like it does in real life in either photo).

I used Magic Mesh and since I didn't have to adhere it down with extra adhesive, I'll have to hope it stays on. The corners were created with my Creative Memories punch and the sentiment was made with my computer. The candle image is a CDAC Progressive Challenge image colored with my alcohol markers (no matter what I tried to do, I couldn't get the shading of the white candle to show up). I also used the gold glitter specia pen on the candle and the yellow one on the flame.

Thanks for looking,
Cheri

No comments: