Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Create-A-Card sketch 1-18-11

The sketch and the card:
I colored the ice cream cone to look like cherry or strawberry flavored ice cream (thus the darker spots). I used a couple of digital printable papers for what the ice cream is on (the distressed stripes are from The Angel Company and the wacky plaid is from Hershey Scrapping). The circles are punched with Creative Memories and were made with alcohol inks on glossy paper and ran thru the cuttlebug to emboss the daisies.

Then I get the not-so bright idea to make the stamped word "Celebrate!" easier to see by adding glitter to it. I think it makes the word harder to read now. :(
see what I mean?



Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Lisa T said...

Cheri, I really like those circles you added on your card! I'm glad you're putting the alcohol inks to good use. :)