Monday, February 4, 2008

Nail polish

I painted my nails tonight so I spent all my dry nail time on the computer instead of sewing costumes. I painted them a baby pink color but according to this I should have chose something different. It may be that I'm artistic but I don't know about the expressive part. Maybe I should answer the questions differently; sometimes it's hard to pick the right one to describe your perfect man in three words when you'd pick three different words from their choices. (And what does a man have in common with nail polish, I sure don't know.)

Your Nail Polish Color is Purple

How you're unique: You are artistic and expressive

Why your style rocks: You pay special attention to color and fabrics

What this color says about you: "I'm creative and know how to take care of myself"

No comments: