Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Sneak Peaks Revealed

OK, you've been dying to know what those December release sneak peaks were and now you get to find out.

First is Morty the Moose decorating the Christmas tree and three candy stamps. I colored Morty with Prisma Markers and Atyou Spica glitter markers (fur trim, star and lights). The candies were colored with colored pencils and coated with Accent Essentials glossy to make it look like plastic wrap. I used a pop dot under the candies to make them more "puffy". I mounted Morty on DCWV cardstock and distressed the edges then mounted it on dark purple. I followed Sweet Sketch Wednesday's sketch but not their color challenge.
This second card loosely follows the Willow Sketchie Challenge.
I colored the North Pole with colored pencils and then glued glitter on for snow. Back when I used to make things from Polymer Clay, I found out this glitter did funny things in heat so I gave it a blast with my heat gun. The candy was treated the same way as the above candies. All cardstock came from DCWV.


The final card used the same purple paper as the first card but the other paper and cardstock are just scraps. I colored the mug with my Prismamarkers then cut it out. I made my mug full of hot chocolate with a marshmallow.

In honor of Sew Many Cards new Digital Stamp Releases, we are having a sale - sign up for the newletter to get the discount code. This code is good until 11/13/09, so hurry. Remember, if you purchase $10 or more, you will get a limited digital stamp set. For more information, see our blog post here.

Make sure to stop by http://digital.SewManyCards.com to see the new releases that will be in the store today.

5 comments:

~Jeri~ said...

awesome work as always! You done an amazing job with these new releases!!! Love the snow on the sign!!

kim.mom said...

WOW - you have been a busy girl! Love them all!

Jeannie said...

Very cute and thanks for joining us this week at SSW!

Peace and Luv,
Jeannie

Arlana 11426 said...

Your cards are adorable. Love those peperment candys. Thanks for playing along with my sketch @SSW!!!

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute cards!! Thanks for playing along with us at SSW!!

Sheri