Sunday, October 3, 2021

Paintings not published over the past couple of years

I'm busy finishing college, and teaching that I miss getting to paint.
I have probably forgotten how and will have to relearn my lessons.




that isn't the sun, it is camera flash because it was framed


   
   
Sorry it is sideways
string art

Garfield (I forgot if it was Picasso'd or Cubism'd)

fun with zentangle

My horse painting

I started it for an Art Club auction piece but then we disbanded Art Club (and husband was hospitalized)
Angela put her magic on it





I'm missing the blue birds on barbed wire pastel painting
and the acrylic horse lesson at Hobby Lobby

Then my last painting (unfinished) done for LCMS
it's the cork board in the Swing Wing Workroom

Needs more shells, a sand castle, something.  Palm tree needs more palms.  Maybe another wave coming into shore to break up that blue water. 



 

No comments: